We currently deliver across India to all metros and certain non-metro cities. We have tied up with a reliable logistics partner that ensures reliable delivery of non-perishable items across cities. We try our very best to ensure that there are no delays in shipments, but sometimes it's beyond our control.
1. Since some of the products are made to order, we allow the vendors to decide on the lead time they require. This time is indicated alongside each product. Typically the lead time is 2-4 days.
2. The logistics partner gets a notification once the vendor has your product ready for dispatch. They will then pick it up from the vendor and deliver it to you between 8 am to 9 pm on all days Monday to Saturday.
3. We ship on all days (Monday to Saturday) except Sundays and public holidays.
We use reusable cardboard material for packaging purposes to reduce the impact of packaging on the planet we live on. We do not charge for the cardboard that we use for the packaging of the product. If you find a tamper in a product please refuse to accept delivery of the product and contact us immediately at email@example.com mentioning your order reference number. We shall ensure a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest. In case your shipment is delayed:
1. In case there is a delay, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
2. In the unfortunate scenario that your shipment has been misplaced or lost, we can either resend the order to you (if the same products are still in stock) or issue a credit note to you, or reimburse the amount completely to you.